Accuracy. Integrity .
Great News! All Kelowna Bookkeeping services are now Cloud-based.
We’ve gone Virtual in order to serve you better.
Bookkeeping, Accounting & Tax Services for Kelowna,
B.C. In the heart of the Okanagan
Accounting, tax preparation and financial services
If you’re in need of accounting or financial services, give us a call! It would be our pleasure to apply our experience to your specific situation. At Kelowna Bookkeeping Co., we specialize in financial consulting and various services for startups, small businesses, sole proprietors and individuals.
Our company is based on the belief that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Judy Rheault, CPB
Certified Professional Bookkeeper
Kelowna Bookkeeping Co.
Top Ten Reasons
to Outsource your Bookkeeping
- Much lower cost than a full or even part-time bookkeeper on staff. Factor in payroll costs, health insurance, worker’s compensation, vacation pay, retirement benefits, and the cost to hire and oversee an employee and outsourcing is more efficient.
- Professional attention to detail. An employee is paid for their time just to show up, but a bookkeeping service is paid to do your books accurately and promptly.
- Less of your time required. Gain back the time you spent on record-keeping, training, and overseeing an employee. We are quite capable of working independently with a minimum of your time required.
- Avoid financial headaches.
- Always keep your business finances separate from your personal finances. Don’t give the tax auditor a reason to audit both.
- File all your tax compliance reports on time to avoid penalties, even if you can’t pay the amount owing. We can do this for you, if you so choose.
- Keep organized by:
- developing a method for handling all your paperwork;
- entering your bookkeeping data in batches; and
- reviewing your bank statement and financial reports monthly.
- Audit proof your records.
- Keep all your receipts, no matter how small the amount and make sure they are legible. Receipts you must keep include debit receipts and credit card receipts.
- Deposit all your business cash flowing into the business … so you can prove what was income (taxable) and what was contributions or loan proceeds (not taxable).
- Keep a business journal to diarize your logic for your business ventures. It will help show you incurred the expenses with the expectation of profit.
What Kelowna Bookkeeping Clients Say
Lise Maggs, BBA
Julia Priest, Kelowna, BC
Carol Wardley, Chilliwack, BC
Donna & Wayne Hewitt, Kelowna, BC
Jason Owen, CA,
Monica & Norbert Orlewicz
When our business was only a few months old we realized we needed a bookkeeper to help us set up our books. We contacted a friend of a friend who was trying to establish a bookkeeping business. We thought helping him out would in turn help us out. How wrong was the decision! We then checked out possible bookkeepers on the internet and came across Kelowna Bookkeeping Co. Little did we know then how valuable that find was! Judy organized our whole bookkeeping system and got everything posted and up to date. We now know how important it is to use the services of a bookkeeper who really has the knowledge and experience to do the job. Judy is professional, friendly and knowledgeable. She cares about her clients and treats their business as if it was her own. I’d highly recommend her services to anyone.